Men Mindfulness Emotional Intelligence Intimacy Group
A private and confidential men’s group to learn and utilize mindfulness practices, develop interpersonal emotional intelligence skills/vocabulary and accomplish intimacy success and prosperity with your partner.
Do you struggle with intimacy in your primary relationship?
- Socialized not to express feeling or needs growing up?
- Feeling like a failure or inadequate in your relationship?
- Partner not feeling emotionally met?
- General sense of loneliness or isolation?
- Commitment difficult?
- Trouble being direct or honest?
- Relational conflicts go unresolved?
- Avoid showing vulnerability?
- Have difficulty growing community or deeper friendships?
You are not alone. Men frequently identify with many of these relationship issues. All men have the capacity to develop cognitive-emotional awareness and the communication skills that enable a fulfilling and successful relational life.
This facilitated men’s group will develop and deepen interpersonal intelligence to communicate effectively in your primary relationship.
What you will learn, practice & takeaway:
- Interpersonal intelligence
- Mature, strong & wise masculinity
- Emotionally met your partner
- Communication skills and strategies
- Keep commitments
- Broaden emotional vocabulary
- Resolve relational conflicts
- Integrated, mutual & connective sex
- End the grip of shame
- Daily mindfulness practice
- Build community & friendships
Find the hard & right soft skill balance in your relationship
-Initial individual meeting session
-12 bi-weekly group session commitment
-One time group payment or two time group payment option
-Signed Group Privacy and Confidentiality Agreement
For more information or registration call 505 750 4108
A 12 session group for men. This group will include face-to-face bi-weekly 11/2 long sessions with an accompanying online curriculum.
Time: Tuesday nights 6:00 to 7:30 PM
Cost: $50 dollars per session
Location: 5800 McLeod Rd. NE Albuquerque, NM 87109
This is private and confidential group.