Women Sexual Addiction
Sexual addiction is both a male and female problem
Evidence today is indicating a significant increase in sex addiction among women, with numbers equal to or exceeding that of men.
We provided private, confidential and comprehensive treatment services to women struggling with sustaining relationship intimacy.
We tailor specifically to women whose sex and relationship patterns have resulted in broken or empty relationships, health problems, depression, emotional instability, career loss or shame. We will work to assess and find the right therapist and treatment program for you and your particular needs and desired treatment outcomes.
Are you experiencing:
- Chronic relationship-oriented problems that feel out of control or overly controlled?
- Problems with intimacy? A history of short, failed relationships where sex is the primary bond?
- Online affairs and cybersex? Chronic flirtation or emotional affairs?
- Consistently returning to or remaining with partners who are abusive, neglectful and/or emotionally unavailable?
- Consistently having sex as a means of feeling loved?
- Engaging in multiple extramarital affairs?
- Drug and alcohol abuse fueled by sexual behavior?
- Anonymous or casual sex?
- Professional boundary problems?
Want more information to further assess:
Click Here To Take The SAST
The Sexual Addiction Screening Test (SAST) is designed to assist in the assessment of sexually compulsive behavior, which may indicate the presence of sex addiction. This is a confidential test; only you see the results.
Transform pain and shame to resilience, joy and healthy intimacy
Find and walk a path out of addiction and intimacy disorder. CRSR specializes in private and comprehensive sexual recovery. You are not alone. We can help.